Sunday, June 25, 2006

Dressed in my Sunday best









Mom told me all about God's house during the week, and the importance of being very well behaved there. She even bought me an adorable dress to wear from Janie and Jack which much to her dismay is "dry clean only". So, on Sunday morning we went to church for the very first time.














I really enjoyed being at Gethsemane. When Pastor Gronberg gave the morning announcements, he noticed that I was in attendance and asked my mom to stand up and show me off to the congregation. I was a good girl throughout the service and mom only had to leave once with me to give me a snack.







Grammie and Grandpa were also at church on Sunday. They were married at Gethsemane by Pastor Gronberg on July 2, 1977. Mom and Dad were also married by Pastor Gronberg on April 24, 2004. It is a very special place for my family. One day soon, I will be baptized there, so watch for an update on this special event.

No comments: