The White Bears
Every morning the white bears above my bassinet are the first to tell me good morning. Sometimes, they rotate in a circle, and I am convinced that this only happens when mom and dad want an extra five minutes of sleep. They are my friends and sometimes I even talk to them, although they do not talk back.
Can you believe that I am not wearing pink today? Ok, mom and dad have dressed me in other colors before, but pink is certainly their color of choice for my outfits. Mom wants to make sure that no one ever asks "How old is he?" I don't think this would happen, as I clearly have feminine features. However - twice so far, even while in my pink Peg Perego car seat wearing a pink outfit, mom has been asked whether I am a boy or a girl. I am learning that boys are just not very observant.
1 comment:
Haley! You are getting so big, so fast. I can't wait to see you again. Y'all have fun on mommy's birthday tomorrow. Give her a big smile for me.
Post a Comment