This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Fun on the Bobblin' Band Bouncer
One of my favorite toys is the Bobblin' Band Bouncer. I love to sit and watch the band play along with the lights that flash in rythm with the music. Recently, I discovered that when I kick the piano at the end of the chair, the band starts playing! I was quite amazed at this discovery and started to kick harder and harder.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Haley you really look like your mommy in the first picture on this blog entry! You're so pretty and getting so big. Can't wait to see you again soon!
1 comment:
Haley you really look like your mommy in the first picture on this blog entry! You're so pretty and getting so big. Can't wait to see you again soon!
Post a Comment