
Every day I do this crazy activity that mom and dad call "tummy time." It is helping me build strength in my neck so that I can accomplish important milestones such as rolling over.
As you can see, it is really paying off! This morning, I was able to lift my heavy head really high for well over 5 seconds at a time. I amazed my mom, who was cheering me on, by lifting it over and over again. It sure was fun, and there were so many flashes going on as she attempted to take pictures of my accomplishment.
As you can see, it is really paying off! This morning, I was able to lift my heavy head really high for well over 5 seconds at a time. I amazed my mom, who was cheering me on, by lifting it over and over again. It sure was fun, and there were so many flashes going on as she attempted to take pictures of my accomplishment.
1 comment:
good job Haley and Mom.
Post a Comment