Now that I officially have a routine, mom makes sure that I take 4 good naps each day. If we miss my sleep window, I get pretty fussy and it takes a lot longer to get me to fall asleep. In an effort to prevent this from happening, mom swaddles me after she sees my second big yawn, and I get laid down in my crib.
The six week fussies have hit hard recently. I used to be such an angel, but recently I began picking a time period each day where I cry for about 30 minutes for no good reason. This is where the pacifier comes in handy, because it usually calms me down. Mom says I can use it until I am about 3 months old.Being six weeks old is pretty great. In fact, it has made me decide to start smiling! I showed mom and dad my beautiful social smile on July 4th. More pics of this accomplishment to come:)
No comments:
Post a Comment