Tuesday, August 15, 2006

And the clock struck 12...

I am approaching twelve weeks and loving life. In the past week, many things have changed for me. I am remarkably aware of my surroundings. I have discovered these hands of mine and I am figuring out many ways to use them besides just putting them in my mouth. I enjoy grabbing the animals on my activity mat, holding onto my elephant during trips in the car, and raising my arms overhead to examine my interesting fingers.

I've had a lot of fun recently as well, attending Zachary's first birthday party, the Green family's housewarming party, going to (and behaving at) restaurants, and this weekend I am just thrilled about going to my first pool party!

I am growing so fast as well. Mom and Dad are sad as I am quickly outgrowing my size 0-3 month clothing and Size 1 diapers.

Here are a few recent pics...

No comments: