Friday, August 25, 2006

Guess who is three months old?


I am! Happy 3 month birthday to me. As a "textbook" infant, I am doing all of the things that a 3 month old should and then some. Also, I am currently going through a growth spurt, just as the books say I should. Unfortunately, this has meant that I have stopped sleeping through the night, but I will remember how to as soon as it's over.

According to Mom's unofficial measurements, I might be 13 pounds and 25 inches long, but who knows. Only Dr. Hossalla can tell us for sure, and we don't see her again until I am 4 months old!

I am such a happy baby and I am continuing to talk a ton, drool, blow bubbles and smile. Every morning when I wake up, I have at least a 10 minute conversation with mom and dad all about my dreams. When I am not asleep, I am usually talking. I haven't said too many new words lately, but I am very good with my M's, P's, A's O's, E's, H's, G's, Y's and B's. Most children my age only say aah and ooh, but I say much more. All this talking has made it difficult for mom to feed me lately, because I just have too many things to say to her. We are beginning to think that I have Dad's social personality, along with his good looks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she also has mommie's good looks along with the dimple and blue eyes.