Here I am ready to kick this soccer ball. It will be awhile until I can stand up and really give it a good kick but for now I will just practice kicking it in reclined positions.My life has been filled with fun and excitement recently. On my two month birthday, mom decided it was time for me to begin sleeping in my own room. I have always napped in my crib but now I am sleeping there at night as well. It has not helped me to sleep through the night yet, but it is very comfortable and I have more room to stretch out than I did in the bassinet.
I am talking and drooling non stop. Most parents call this talking "cooing" but I am saying actual words. So far, I have said Ma Ma, hello, elephant, bumble bee, and monkey. I am working tirelessly on Da Da and rhinoceros.
I am feeling very happy recently as well. I went through a fussy period for about two weeks and I am feeling much better now. I think I just needed to get out of the house more often to explore this big world, especially now that I can see so much further.
No comments:
Post a Comment