Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Farewell, Rankins

Sadly, Ainsley and Mr. and Mrs. Rankin are now on the road headed for their new home in Kansas City. I really wish that I could have gotten to know Ainsley better. We were supposed to grow up being friends and possibly even go to the same schools (although Mrs. Rankin may homeschool) but plans change. I wish the Rankins all the best as they settle into their new home.

Mom and Mrs. Rankin met while training for the Freescale Austin marathon. Click here for a link to a photo taken of them at the 3M Half Marathon. Mom tells me that she is surprised that they remained friends after she abandoned Mrs. Rankin around mile 7 of the race. Luckily, she forgave mom, being the fine christian woman that she is. Mom and Mrs. Rankin were pregnant at the same time, and Ainsley and I are only 4 months apart.


We love you Rankin Family, and we will stay in touch. If we are ever traveling through your part of the country, we will surely visit you:)

No comments: