In the midst of this, our air conditioning broke upstairs. Thankfully, our home is so big that it requires two A/C's, one upstairs and another for the first floor. Mom tried tirelessly to contact the Meritage Homes warranty coordinator with no luck, and finally called a repair man who came over with almost no notice. He said that the freon was questionably low, although he could not find a leak in the pipes to speak of. Later, he realized that there was something wrong with the compressor, and he would have to come back out to fix it... on Monday. Thus, Dad, Mom and I are all sleeping downstairs. I have been a real trooper to sleep in my pack & play for the first time in months for naps, and the first time ever for night time sleep. However, pictured below I am napping in my crib because I refused to sleep in the pack & play. Good thing it's cooler than usual outside, because even with the A/C turned off it's 79 degrees up here.

No comments:
Post a Comment