Last weekend Mom, Dad and I all went on a trip to Dallas to visit Lindsey and Trevor. I slept in the car almost the whole way there and when we arrived, mom, Mrs. Starnes and I went to Canton, TX for the "First Monday" trade days while Dad and Mr. Starnes watched football. We had a wonderful time although it was a bit hot outside, and dad was glad that we didn't spend as much money as mom did last time!

Mr. and Mrs Starnes recently bought a beautiful old house in the "M Streets" of Dallas and we were able to check it out. It is so lovely. I can't wait until we can go back and visit when they are finished renovating it. On the way home, Dad couldn't stop talking about how fun it would be to live in Dallas.
1 comment:
I'm glad mommy caught a picture of you and Mr. Starnes together! He'll get used to the baby idea someday. :) Thanks for coming to visit. We had a lot of fun with you guys. Hope to see you again soon!
~ Mrs. Starnes
Post a Comment