Whew!
I am really feeling older. 9 months have passed since I was born and I am truly becoming a big and wise girl. For those of you keeping score, I am now 18 pounds and 28 inches long. I am almost ready for size 3 diapers, which makes mom very sad. You see, I am currently wearing size 2 "swaddlers" which infer tiny baby, soft comfortable fit, etc... but I will soon graduate to "cruisers" which infer something entirely different. Mom certainly feels that I should be cruising before I get these new diapers, which I am blatantly refusing to do. Dr. Hossalla isn't concerned though, she said that I am concentrating on my speech rather than motor skills. While we were at my well check, I looked right at mom and said "blue" referring to the blue bracelet the Dr. just handed me. I certainly have quite a vocabulary for a 9 month old. The crawling will come, everyone will have to be a little more patient.
Mom and I are staying very busy during the week and the weekends have been packed full of fun running around and having lots of play time with Dad. These days, mom has 2 jobs, raising me and working at home for the CPA firm she was employed with before I was born. Thus, we have been a little slower about blogging lately with our busy schedules.
I continue to be the sweetest girl in the whole wide world (as mom says) and I rarely ever fuss about anything. I am a terrific eater and have recently become a wonderful sleeper. For the first time in my life, I am sleeping all the way through the night, Praise God! Mom and Dad are overcome with Joy about this recent development. Also, I now have 5 teeth!
Here are a few recent pics for you to enjoy!




2 comments:
Whew! That is a lot of growing up. Even though you're getting bigger and smarter, we think you're a sweet & beautiful baby! We'll all have to play soon. love, miss jasmine & kiddos
All I can say is...that is the cutest "Daddy and Me" pic ever...this is Priscilla's friend Kelly...love the blog! What a great family you are! XOXO
Post a Comment