Friday, March 23, 2007

A walking, talking little girl

Check out my new Radio Flyer push wagon! Mom and Dad bought this for me today. I earned a new toy for doing such a great job with my crawling and good behavior. I must say that it was a good, classic choice and I absolutely love it. It is helping me improve my walking abilities plus I can put all of my favorite toys in the wagon and push them around the house. Someday, maybe my parents will buy me a big Radio Flyer wagon and pull me in it during our walks around the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new wagon. You look like a 'big' girl standing next to it and such a pretty smile. I Love you.

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! it seems as though you wanted to walk and crawl at the same time :) who knew you could do both!