Monday, April 30, 2007

Tagged!

My second cousin Tracy tagged me, and therefore I am instructed to post 7 random things about me. So, here goes...

1. I recently learned how to give hugs and now hug every chance I get. I'm talking big, huge two armed hugs with a big huge squeeze. I love getting hugs in return too.

2. Before bed almost every night Mom and I go half way up the stairs and wait. Dad comes running up, full speed, arms waving in the air saying "bugga, bugga, bugga" in a very loud and amusing voice. You have never, ever heard me laugh so hard and loud as when he does this.

3. I have discovered that mom puts bows in my hair everyday and I don't particularly want them there anymore.

4. I occasionally wake up in the middle of the night to make sure that mom is still here. She recently started going to bible study on Thursdays and takes me to the nursery. She also got the bright idea to take me to the nursery during church, just before the sermon. I'm still not sure what to think about her abandoning me in there, even though my friends are with me and there are a bunch of fun toys I have never played with. It is very rare for me to cry, ever. But I cry sometimes in the nursery. I really wish she would stop leaving me there.

5. I have a pretty good vocabulary of english words along with the sentences I speak in my own little language. I say MaMa, Dada, Daddy, Kitty, Cat, Bye-Bye, hi, hello, yea, up, baby and bug on a regular basis. I meow like a cat, quack like a duck and roar like a lion. I also repeat words that I hear but these don't count yet. I am always talking.

6. I love drawing on faces. Sometimes I try to put my fingers up mom and dad's noses. Others I attempt to pull out their eyelashes. My favorite thing is touching teeth. I am fascinated by them and can't wait until I have more than 5 of my own.

7. Nobody knows this, but I prepared my Mom and Dad's income tax return and they got a big refund thanks to me.

No comments: