I am officially a big girl now as I have entered into toddlerhood. I am sure that I will always be mom & dad's Baby Haley but will now hear that name less and less. As a part of my toddler duties, I have started taking steps! The most I have walked consecutively is 17 steps so far. I like to have a target to shoot for and my last few steps are typically wobbly, so we are not calling this new development "walking" quite yet.
At my one year doctor appointment we discovered that I am now 20 pounds (50th percentile) and 30 inches tall (75th percentile). Interestingly enough, these were Mom's exact same measurements at her one year appointment. It turns out that I do have some of her genes, go figure. Along with all of my exciting new developments comes drinking organic cow's milk - Love it!, hopefully having my car seat turned around to be forward facing (hurry up, mom!) and playing with dolls - too cute:

No comments:
Post a Comment