Monday, June 18, 2007

It's Music Time!

I am a huge fan of music recently and love to dance to it. Mom and I went to music class at Gymboree play & music recently and it was a blast! We played music on all sorts of instruments I had never seen before and had a wonderful time participating with the other children. Later, we attended my very first concert! Joe McDermott played at Pottery Barn Kids and he was very entertaining. After all of that, mom bought me a few musical instruments of my own. Also, she found her clarinet from back in high school and has promised to teach me how to read music some day soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haley your Dad took piano lessons when he was two years old and when he was five he took violin lessons at the string project at the University of Texas along with his two sisters. Your daddy also has a guitar.