Mom finally turned my car seat around to be forward facing!! I now meet both requirements, 20 pounds and 1 year old, however the nice people at the Georgetown fire station tried to convince her to wait until I was one and a half years old. I overheard their conversation a few months ago and immediately began misbehaving by standing up and turning around to see the front of the car each time mom put me in my seat. I am so glad that we came to a compromise because I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am to be forward facing. This picture was taken moments after I discovered the change. As you can tell, I am ecstatic! I can see the road and other cars now and have even done a little bit of "backseat driving."This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Oh, the view is so much better from here...
Mom finally turned my car seat around to be forward facing!! I now meet both requirements, 20 pounds and 1 year old, however the nice people at the Georgetown fire station tried to convince her to wait until I was one and a half years old. I overheard their conversation a few months ago and immediately began misbehaving by standing up and turning around to see the front of the car each time mom put me in my seat. I am so glad that we came to a compromise because I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am to be forward facing. This picture was taken moments after I discovered the change. As you can tell, I am ecstatic! I can see the road and other cars now and have even done a little bit of "backseat driving."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment