A few tidbits you may or may not know about me...
- I never sucked my thumb and never took a pacifier.
- I have essentially never been sick. Twice I had a runny nose from allergies and once my temp was 101 degrees and mom took me to the dr. who said maybe I had a "virus." (Mom takes my temperature daily). I was 100% the very next day, so this definitely doesn't count as being sick. (knocking on wood as I write this)
- During my morning walk with Mom, whenever I hear a dog bark I bark right back. Additionally, each time I see a monkey (and there are quite a few of them in my house) I say "ooh-ooh-eee-eee-ahh-ahh"
- Dad is still my favorite person. When he's at work, I have a daily ritual of pressing the "greeting" button on the answering machine just to hear his voice, and loudly proclaim "Daddy!" I also knock on the back door occasionally thinking that he is outside mowing the lawn. Mom kindly reminds me that he is at work and will be home soon.
- Whenever I hear music, I dance!
- 3 boys have attempted to kiss me in the past few weeks. I know I'm a cutie, but give me a break!
- I am very good at understanding and obeying commands, such as "Haley: brush your hair, pet the kitty, kick the soccer ball, talk on the phone, please don't climb up the stairs by yourself, put your doll in her stroller, give me a hug, etc... I also know when I am doing something I shouldn't do and promptly shake my head "no".
- I now have 10 teeth, including 2 lower molars.
No comments:
Post a Comment