Mom and I packed our bags and flew on an airplane to Kansas City, Missouri to visit the Rankins. I have a fun filled time and Ainsley was a blast to play with. We shared and played very well and she even taught me a few new things too! Fortunately it won't be long before we get to see Ainsley and Mrs. Rankin again, and this time I will be sharing my toys!
On the first day Ainsley and I checked out one of her favorite spray grounds. She loved it and was such a dare devil running through the water. I was a bit weary of the water dropping buckets but still had a nice time.
Here we are dancing in the living room together. Ainsley loves music and dancing as much as I do and she even has a CD that is all about her!
On Saturday we visited the Kansas City Zoo, my very first zoo experience. It was very fitting considering my fascination with animals. There were many animals that I had never even heard of!
On Sunday we had a great time playing outside after church. Ainsley and I played on her swing set, in the sand box and in the sprinkler.
On our last day in Missouri we went to a really cool place for kids called paradise park. There were many rooms with different activities to try including a water table, dress up area, art room, grocery store, play areas, etc.. We went to the grocery store first and I picked out a variety of fruits and vegetables (my favorite foods) and also some laundry detergent. We rang them up and paid at the cash register.
Next I made some pretend pizzas in the wood burning oven. Ainsley and I also tried a cooking class where we made edible sailboats.
And did some pretend fishing in the pond - here I am taking my fish off the hook so that we can throw him back in the water.
And last a quick snack in the truck of Mrs. Rankin's car before we headed to the airport to catch our flight. I had such an amazing vacation - thanks again Rankin family and we will see you soon:)




No comments:
Post a Comment