Monday, October 15, 2007

Awesome Ainsley Adventures

Ainsley and Mrs. Rankin visited us last week and whew! I had a blast. Here are a ton of pictures from our many adventures together. I think it may take awhile for me to fully recover from all of the excitement and a can't wait to spend time with her again someday soon.











Ainsley had a blast going down the big crab slide at our swimming pool. I gave it a try too!
Taking a quick breather...moments like this were few & far between.

Playing the day away at Ready, Set Play!














Once again, daredevil Ainsley went down the great big over and over again slide and persuaded me to try it too.
We're taking a ride on the Capital Metro bus at the Austin Children's Museum.









I got inside a big red blood cell and also had a blast in the construction zone. There were so many activities and we learned a lot at the museum. Before we left we sat down for storytime too!













Hanging at the park with the Connell's on Friday.
Playtime in my fun play room full of toys.
Peek-a-boo!!

1 comment:

Priscilla and Rich said...

It looks like you had so much fun with your friend! I really liked your new play room. what fun!