Monday, October 22, 2007

Marble Falls Fall Festival

I'm not feeling too crazy about posing for a picture - looks like I have some exploring to do!
So many pumpkins to choose from, how will I ever decide on one?
Taking a walk with dad...

Check out the goats! We were even able to feed them and they were so hungry, eating right out of our hands. If you look closely in the picture of me & mom, there is a silly goat in the tree!














Next we took a hayride, which I really enjoyed. I held on pretty tight to Dad. We saw some beautiful flowers, chickens, a great big spider and lots of beautiful hill country scenery.















After the pumpkin festival we enjoyed a delicious lunch at Bluebonnet cafe. I can't wait to go again next year when I am a little older so that I can participate in the pumpkin painting and scarecrow stuffing!

No comments: