Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Round Rock Fall Festival

Ok, so October is officially the busiest month of the year. I am so glad that Mom and Dad agreed to buy me the costume I wanted (since it was quite expensive) because I have really gotten some use out of it with our neighborhood party, playgroup party, this festival, pictures at picture people, and trick-or-treating tonight, not to mention all of the times I have requested to wear it around the house!

He had a blast at the fall festival today. Here are some pics of a few of the fun activities I participated in.










I was remarkably good at the cookie stacking. I got a treat for stacking up all my cookies perfectly, but what I really wanted was to eat one of the "cook-cook's"
Being silly while mom tries to take our picture
Checking out all my treats. Mom sure will enjoy eating all this candy! What do you think of my matching puppy dog treat bag?


2 comments:

Lucy Sayles said...

too cute! i love that costume!

Trevor & Lindsey Starnes said...

Wow, Haley - it looks like you had an awesome Halloween! I wish I could have seen you in your costume. You look so cute. Where is mom's costume?? :)