I love doing all things by myself these days and brushing my teeth is certainly no exception. I honestly cannot believe that I am already 18 months old because that just sounds so old to me! Next thing you know I'll be 2 and will have a baby sister and then I'll really be old. Last week we were having supper at my great-grandparents house and Grammie and I were playing in the bathroom. I decided to get on great-grandma's scale to weigh myself. When I got off Grammie swears that I said "No more Chocolate."
She may have been right and I may have actually had a reason to say that...I now weigh just over 25 pounds! Last time Dr. Hossalla weighed me I was in the 40th percentile and now I am in the 74th!! Wow! Luckily I am in the 77th for height so once again I am proportionate. Maybe it was just all the yummy food we ate for Thanksgiving, or maybe I need to eat a few less cook-cooks but I must say that I love eating and no one can stop me from filling up my belly.
I received good reports all around - my speech is very advanced for my age with my many 2-word combinations, I am very healthy and I am a very mature little girl. Mom has assured me that Santa will certainly be coming to my house because I have been a very good girl all year long.
No comments:
Post a Comment