Friday, January 25, 2008

20 Months

I am thinking that you all need an update on me now that I am 20 months old - today!

My language abilities are exceptional. There is really nothing that I cannot say and I talk all the time! I recently learned to count to 10 all by myself. I can correctly identify all colors (except red, but we are thinking that I may be color blind) I love running and I have almost perfected my jumping ability. I am excellent at following instructions and mom and I have started pre-pre school together at home. With all of this cold rainy weather she's had time to put together a curriculum for me. I have a real joy for learning and am very musically inclined. I recently learned how to sing the "Happy Birthday" song.

I am now fully aware of my baby sister Sydney. I know that she is in mommy's belly and I love giving her kisses. I realize that she will sleep in the nursery and that I will need to share my toys with her someday. I can't wait until I can play with her!

I am thoroughly enjoying my new bed. The transition was fine and while I have gotten out of bed by myself three times, I realize that I am not supposed to. It is very comfortable and I enjoy "sleepy time" much more now.

I love taking trips in our "rocket ship" (my name for our car) and ask to go to Home Depot at least once a day. I also love going to Gymboree play & music and we are about to start swimming lessons again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty, sweet, and smart little girl..I love to hear her say Home Depot and Mickey Mouse.