Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Escaped!

To say that I have been causing mom and dad dome trouble in the past 2 nights would be an understatement. It seems as though I am getting my 2 year molars. Interestingly enough, I have slept right through countless teeth breaking through including 3 other molars. My parents really shouldn't complain because I have slept blissfully all night long for almost a year now.

Last night I woke up crying around 12:45 a.m. They heard me but figured I may fall back asleep. Oh, no. I JUMPED out of my crib and headed to their room only to find mom in the hallway headed toward my room. Oh the looks on their faces, utter shock.

Mom gave me my froggy ice and some milk and some 3 Hours later I was passed out back in my crib. At 6:00 a.m. I decided it was time to wake up, jumped out of the crib again and went to mom & dad's room to wake them.

Needless to say, we are all exhausted.

Looks like I may be moving to my new room sooner than we expected.

And, to make matters worse, mom found out at the Dr. today that she gained 10 pounds in the past month. Oh, and we somehow lost her wallet at target.

We are staying home today. And if anyone has advice on sleep training a toddler to stay in bed we are all ears.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Now we know why you weren't at playgroup today... I'm sorry you didn't get much sleep! Hopefully, tonight will be better & this will be a short-lived phase. You should try to put a baby gate at her door (do you think she can climb over it?) and then you'll know that she's at least contained in her room.

Priscilla and Rich said...

What a clever little girl...sorry no advice for you, but i'll be sure and hit you up once Joaquin starts doing this :)