We have started swim lessons once again and when we went to sign up I was so excited, than so frustrated with mom that we couldn't stay and get in the big swimming pool. She promised that we would go back the next week for our first lesson and actually, it turns out that I wasn't that excited about the whole thing. I clinged to mom a lot and had some fun moments coupled with some moments of fear. Lesson #2 was much better but still not perfect. I did accomplish climbing out of the pool by myself, blowing lots of bubbles and even swam with my face under water for a few seconds. Hopefully after a few more sessions I will be completely loving it. We will be swimming right up to Sydney's due date and I am sure that someday I am going to hear about how nice mom was to get into a bathing suit during her third trimester of pregnancy - isn't she great? This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Swim lessons
We have started swim lessons once again and when we went to sign up I was so excited, than so frustrated with mom that we couldn't stay and get in the big swimming pool. She promised that we would go back the next week for our first lesson and actually, it turns out that I wasn't that excited about the whole thing. I clinged to mom a lot and had some fun moments coupled with some moments of fear. Lesson #2 was much better but still not perfect. I did accomplish climbing out of the pool by myself, blowing lots of bubbles and even swam with my face under water for a few seconds. Hopefully after a few more sessions I will be completely loving it. We will be swimming right up to Sydney's due date and I am sure that someday I am going to hear about how nice mom was to get into a bathing suit during her third trimester of pregnancy - isn't she great?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love your new suit? did your dad pick that one out for you too? i think your mom is very brave to be wearing a bathing suit in her third trimester, but what a great mommy she is!! Aunt Priscilla
Post a Comment