Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sydney

Ok, so we won't go on and on about baby Sydney since she isn't even here yet, but we do have an update on her. After trying everything in her power mom could not talk baby Sydney into flipping around so she went to labor & delivery today to have an external version attempted, basically the Dr. manually tried to turn her around. It was unsuccessful, so as of today her scheduled birthday is April 28. She still has a few weeks to flip, so keep her in your prayers!

Mom isn't much into horoscopes, but this is interesting: baby Syndey will most certainly be a Taurus (the Bull) who are known to be stubborn. I'm thinking this is a pretty good description for her so far. Mom read me a summary of each of our horoscopes in an old issue of parents magazine. Mine: "Your baby is blessed with a quick, engaged mind and needs constant stimulation...a true chatterbox, she may be the first one in her playgroup to speak...she'll love frequent field trips and story time." (Describes me perfectly!) And Sydney's: "Your child is likely to resist change of any kind and prefers familiar routines...stubborn...your child is all about comfort...take any & all measures to prepare her for transitions & changes in the usual schedule..." I think we're in trouble...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,

Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. After all, diamonds are a girls best friend, not emeralds. At any rate, I'll pray for a safe delivery. I have a gift for you so I'll get your address from mom.

Love,
Lisa

Patrick and Jasmine said...

Praying for you and your delivery. It's the day after my little sister's birthday. We can't wait to meet baby Sydney! Jasmine and Family