This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
First Times
Since I have only been at home for a week, pretty much everything is a first, but here are a few of my first times. So far I am a very sweet girl, so sweet in fact that I make sure to time a nice long nap at the exact time Haley takes hers. I look exactly like Haley did when she was born with a few minor exceptions. I am so tiny that newborn diapers and clothes hardly fit me!
First sisterly kisses
First "Doughnut Day"
Trying out the papasan
LOVING my sling
Posing & half smiling - Mom & Dad catch me smiling all the time!
Oh, I just can't believe it! It seems like yesterday that Haley was that tiny, and now she's a big sister. God continues to bless you! Can't wait to see you soon...
2 comments:
Oh, I just can't believe it! It seems like yesterday that Haley was that tiny, and now she's a big sister. God continues to bless you! Can't wait to see you soon...
very cute...she already looks so alert :) what a sweetie. priscilla and rich
Post a Comment