Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mommy & me

Four weeks sure have flown by in a flash! Here is a pic of mommy and me from my first ever photo shoot last week. I sure don't look much like mommy, but then again either did Haley when she was a newborn as I am told. I look just like daddy for now. I have blue eyes and they will eventually either be blue or green. I have dark hair but if you look closely it is coming in blond underneath. I will have curly hair too, but likely even curlier than Haley's. It doesn't appear that I have mom & Haley's dimple. Those are just a few tidbits about me:)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

i love this picture, great photog. the ones of haley are super cute too :) aunt priscilla

Trevor & Lindsey Starnes said...

That is a beautiful picture, Heather! I love it.

Kelly and Brian said...

Congratulations on another healthy, beautiful girl. Babies are the best! Keep up the great work! xoxo, kelly, brian and selah