This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Heather, The bottom pic is JUST like you at that age! So similar, it's uncanny. Even the shirt vaguely reminds me of one you wore, it's like deja vu!Haley looks soooo sweet too~Lisa
I think Sydney looks a lot like haley in the second picture! Thats the first time I've noticed the resemblance!
okay, they are officially super cute! i can't believe how big sydney is getting and haley looks like such a big girl!! aunt priscilla
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Heather,
The bottom pic is JUST like you at that age! So similar, it's uncanny. Even the shirt vaguely reminds me of one you wore, it's like deja vu!
Haley looks soooo sweet too~
Lisa
I think Sydney looks a lot like haley in the second picture! Thats the first time I've noticed the resemblance!
okay, they are officially super cute! i can't believe how big sydney is getting and haley looks like such a big girl!! aunt priscilla
Post a Comment