Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hopscoth & Bubbles

We've had fun this week playing outside in the morning before it gets too hot. Today mom drew me a hopscotch game on the sidewalk and I instinctively knew exactly what to do. It's funny because I am that way with a lot of things, I know how they work before anyone has a chance to teach me. I am asking a ton of questions these days, my favorite being "what's that noise." Mom and dad are troopers and answer each one, even when I ask the same thing over & over and even when we all know that I already know the answer. I still love singing and have good memorization skills - I have a new song memorized after hearing it only a few times. I take my bubble (and candle) blowing very seriously, as you will see in the picture below.
Many of you may be wondering how I am liking my baby sister, and some of you have asked me, but I've never answered the question. I love her very much and I am sweet to her and talk to her at least once a day. She cries sometimes and it makes me cringe a little but I never say anything about it. Honestly, I don't notice her that much because I am so busy playing and because she is so busy sleeping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay haley! you are learning so much :) you take your play time very seriously!!

Anonymous said...

oops! that last one was from aunt priscilla