I am really starting to figure out the world these days. I have been awake more recently, but still not for more than an hour at a time. I am also improving significantly with the fussiness I've displayed for the past three weeks. Life is good and I am growing like a weed. I am 11 pounds and 21 1/4 inches which is likely at the top of the charts for height and weight. I am sleeping pretty well for mom too, giving her a 6 hour stretch of sleep early in the night which I would like to mention Haley Never did (well at least not until she was like 8 months!) 





2 comments:
I can't believe how much she's changed in such a short time! She's amazingly cute!
Lisa
oh my gosh! she is so cute. she looks a little like haley, but not (if that makes sense). 11 lbs! wow! aunt priscilla
Post a Comment