Monday, July 07, 2008

Independence Day

We had a wonderful Independence Day and weekend! On the 4th we went to an awesome festival at San Gabriel Park in Georgetown. I (Haley) jumped in a bouncer house, petted bunnies, goats, chicks & a donkey, and best of all, rode on a ferris wheel all by myself. Daddy took me to see some fireworks from afar but it turned out that I wasn't so into them. Saturday was Daddy adventure day (see below) and later Mom and Dad went on a dinner date as Grammie and Papa played with me and baby Syndey. (Side note - their first date after having me was when I was like 8 months old!) On Sunday we had the Pacheco Grandparents and Nothnagels over for a brunch feast!
















Pretty much the cutest Sydney picture to date






















Daddy prepared this feast in honor of Mommy's birthday.
















Here I am blowing out the candles on Mommy's birthday cake. I made her wish for her too.
















Taking a breather...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Sydney, she is really growing up fast! The Southern Hospitality Ice Cream looks great and I bet Haley loved all the treats! Hope you had a fun birthday H! Lisa

Lucy Sayles said...

Happy late birthday Heather! What day is your birthday?

Anonymous said...

I NEED that meal!!! I am glad they sell Bluebell in AZ...we didn't have it in CA. priscilla