This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I'm a dancing queen
You don't even want to know how many videos they have of me dancing - wait, I mean running in circles. Don't worry, they don't have any plans to put me in dance classes, I'm going to play sports.
Hey - a lot of sports require dance classes! (Gymnastics, figure skating, etc.) I played hockey and took figure skating classes to improve my skating! I bet dance classes would help with agility on the soccer field too.
C'mon, get the kid a leotard and some ballet shoes!! ;)
i love her little shirt...it looks balinese :) i can't believe that used to be a little dress on her! her dancing is very cute, but she seems to be more impressed with the fact that she jumped over Nemo! aunt priscilla
5 comments:
Haley, don't you get a little dizzy dancing around in circles like that? :) I vote for some dance classes! Come on, mom!
I got dizzy watching you go around in circles. Yep, gotta have dance classes....you can still play sports.! I vote for dance classes. Grandma Pacheco
Hey - a lot of sports require dance classes! (Gymnastics, figure skating, etc.) I played hockey and took figure skating classes to improve my skating! I bet dance classes would help with agility on the soccer field too.
C'mon, get the kid a leotard and some ballet shoes!! ;)
Heather, she would be perfect for gymnastics-a future Shawn Johnson! She has too much grace for t-ball. lisa
i love her little shirt...it looks balinese :) i can't believe that used to be a little dress on her! her dancing is very cute, but she seems to be more impressed with the fact that she jumped over Nemo! aunt priscilla
Post a Comment