I can now tripod but surely it will be a month or so before I am actually sitting up. Time is flying by as I am growing older and the weather is getting colder. We were surprised at the park on Monday when it was 68 degrees and windy - brrr!In other news, my teeth still seem to be hurting and in mid-August I stopped sleeping through the night. I am enjoying our weekly outings where I joyfully watch Haley play and am taking notes for when I am able to do so myself.
2 comments:
I never know how to dress Litte Red during this time of year...it's cold in the morning and warm during the day. No matter what I choose, it will be wrong!
Grandma froze while in MN for the funeral - I was giving her grief because she made my dad put on the furnace, something we never do before November 1! It wasn't even that cold - in the 60's at least.
That is really funny! I've seen my kids scoot on their rears but none of my kids are cool enough to tripod! I love the new blog look, I don't remember seeing that one, but I think I cruised through them pretty quickly. Good choice, I love damask prints. Hopefully we'll run into you all soon! ~Jasmine
Post a Comment