Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Baptismal Day

On Spetember 28, 2008 I was baptised into Christ's Holy Church. It was a wonderful and joyous day and I was an absolute angel. My godparents are my beloved Uncle Eric and Aunt Vanessa. We were so fortunate to have many dear relatives and friends in attendance to witness this incredibly special day in my life as I begin my walk in knowing, loving and having a personal relationship with God.




These beautiful photographs were taken by Julia with Fortune Cookie Photography. You may see all of the photos at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fortunecookiephotography/sets/72157607561900014/

Check out her website and please consider her for your family's photography needs: http://www.fortunecookiephotography.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's cute that she was chewing on her dress like haley :) very cute pics indeed! aunt priscilla

Anonymous said...

I just love these Heather especially the black and white one with the candle. Very nice Lisa