Monday, December 08, 2008

Arizona Adventures

We returned from an amazing 10 days! visiting my Uncle Rich, Aunt Priscilla and baby Joaquin in Arizona. We had so much fun that I honestly don't know where to begin. The first two nights were hard for me as I wanted my own bed instead of the apple bed but I quickly realized that vacationing is an awesome experience. Every day was a new doughnut day, quite literally as I ate a sprinkle covered doughnut at the coffee shop on Main Street. I was able to spend so much quality time with Dad going on walks, checking out the many parks in the neighborhood, playing in "micky mouse clubhouse" finding treasures and climbing mountains. I have a new found interest in cactus, especially those which are "falling over" and military jets. Baby Sydney also had quite a wonderful time and also spent some very much needed quality time with our Daddy.

Dad and I worked hard to dig and build this firepit and later roasted marshmellows in it.

Sydney and Joaquin enjoyed lots of playtime together. He enjoyed playing with her over me because she didn't take toys away from him.

Baby Joaquin's "crunchy face"




Joaquin and I also enjoyed playing together!





So much to be thankful for. My daddy, who is my best friend ever, my mommy who stays home with me and "takes care of me", my baby sister who one day soon will be a "big girl too, mommy will have two big girls" and all of our family who we love so much. Our Thanksgiving meal, lovingly prepared by Daddy and Uncle Rich! Thanks guys for an awesome meal and for giving the mommy's a break from the kitchen!

Riding together in baskets


The leapord couch at Gratzi's which I just had to pose on.


A trip to the Zoo!



Dad, mom, me and baby Sydney were so brave to ride the ski lift towering high above the zoo animals for a terrific view!
















Thanks again Tallmans for opening your home to us. We truly enjoyed the fellowship and are so blessed by your love and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute heather!