Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I had a wonderful and eventful Christmas this year. Just before we left for our Christmas Eve candlelight service, Santa Claus made an early visit to my house and brought me a play house for our backyard!
Christmas morning I woke up to discover that Santa had returned in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. He brought me an "awesome" kitchen loaded with play food, pots and dishes, a shopping cart and Mickey Mouse. I went for the Mickey first and gave him a great big hug. Then I went for the kitchen and had a blast playing with it. I made sure to put the pizza in the oven and explored all of the compartments.
Grandma and Grandpa got me this neat vanity which I just adore.
I knew exactly how to open my presents all by myself and had such a wonderful day. We left for Grammy & Papa's house and ate lunch there, took a nap and opened more presents. Then, we went to Grandma & Grandpa Pacheco's for dinner and More presents! Some of my other gifts included clothes, a train for my train table, puma shoes, dress up clothes, etc...etc! We had a busy and fun day and I truly didn't want it to end, as I stayed up until around 11:00 p.m! The highlight of the day for my parents was certainly my answer when asked whose birthday it was as I replied "Jesus."

No comments: