This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Are those CHEERLEADING uniforms I see on the Pacheco girls. I am SO impressed. I am smiling ear-to-ear right now. :)
You'll love it even more that I am looking into ballet classes. Love you Lindsey!
Oh Heather I love them!
Ballet classes?! YAY!!! Haley is going to love it. I can't wait to come to her first recital.
The adorable cheerleader outfits are from The Nothnagels ... Give me a C - U - T - E . Goooo Haley Goooo Sydney. Grandma Pacheco
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are those CHEERLEADING uniforms I see on the Pacheco girls. I am SO impressed. I am smiling ear-to-ear right now. :)
You'll love it even more that I am looking into ballet classes. Love you Lindsey!
Oh Heather I love them!
Ballet classes?! YAY!!! Haley is going to love it. I can't wait to come to her first recital.
The adorable cheerleader outfits are from The Nothnagels ... Give me a C - U - T - E . Goooo Haley Goooo Sydney. Grandma Pacheco
Post a Comment