Thursday, April 02, 2009

Ballerina Princess

I am all about dress up these days and love to dance like a ballerina. Grandma bought me a Bella Dancerella DVD and I am enjoying learning ballet and can't wait to start taking some classes. Besides my ballerina dresses I love dressing up in princess dresses and shoes and have a real knack for matching my outfits and accessories (although the above picture isn't representative of this, I am actually quite insistent on matching). This newfound girliness hasn't quite extended to all areas of my life as I have requested an airplane bitrthday party and would like to be an astronaut for halloween.
Today I told mom that I am going to live in a castle when I get married and have a princess of my own.

1 comment:

Yasemin said...

Heather, do you think Haley likes dress up costumes like Snow White and Cinderella for her plane birthday? It looks like it here. Love you endlessly.