Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun!

We had a very fun and eventful easter. I enjoyed dying these eggs and asked mom about 10 times "what are we going to do with them after this?" I didn't understand the concept of coloring eggs just for the fun of it.

On Saturday we had a huge easter party at our house for my playgroup. There were tons of children there and I have never seen my backyard and payscape so crowded. We had 2 bouncer houses, a parachute (as you can see), decorated easter bonnets, had lots of food and an easter egg hunt.

Lola and I got lots of candy in our easter eggs!










We attended our annual neighborbood easter egg hunt as well (my third out of five total egg hunts!) Sydney and I work up to find baskets from the easter bunny on Easter morning. Then we went to church, to Uncle Eric and Aunt Vanessa's for lunch and later Grammie and Papa's for dinner.


This is the best we could do for an easter picture of both of us. Thanks to Grandma Pacheco for the lovely dresses:)


Sydney had a blast hunting for eggs at the Nothnagel's.

No comments: