This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Heather, it's a girl!!! Congrats we love you guys and can't wait to see three little matching dresses!!!
Love it! Congratulations!!!
Well you could name this one "Kelly" going with the C.A. theme! It even ends in a "y" like the other girls!Congratulations!Erika
I thought of some Heather! I love Ruby, Hilary, and Bailey! And also, Lindsay, Lacey, Kennedy, Avery, Audrey, and Emery. I know you'll find a perfect one. Love you, I'm too sick to come today, but I wish you guys well. And congrats to Joe!
In this case, it it could also be "Joe's Angels".Congrats!Jennifer Brown
Congrats and I already have the three matching outfits ... Grandma Pacheco
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Heather, it's a girl!!! Congrats we love you guys and can't wait to see three little matching dresses!!!
Love it! Congratulations!!!
Well you could name this one "Kelly" going with the C.A. theme! It even ends in a "y" like the other girls!
Congratulations!
Erika
I thought of some Heather! I love Ruby, Hilary, and Bailey! And also, Lindsay, Lacey, Kennedy, Avery, Audrey, and Emery.
I know you'll find a perfect one. Love you, I'm too sick to come today, but I wish you guys well. And congrats to Joe!
In this case, it it could also be "Joe's Angels".
Congrats!
Jennifer Brown
Congrats and I already have the three matching outfits ... Grandma Pacheco
Post a Comment