My first day of ballet was today and I have never been more excited. Mom searched for the perfect program for me and we decided that if we are going to do this ballet thing we are going to do it and thus I will be sepnding the summer at Ballet Austin. This was the first time that I have done anything apart from mom (besides the church nursery, which I haven't been to in a year) and I was such a big girl. I met the teacher who took us all to the studio, chose a blue dot to sit on and had a blast learning to dance. I reported back to mom that our teacher played music, told a story which involved starfish, seahorses, sharks and dolphins and we did some sort of animal dance, and I learned to dance on my tippy toes too. Parents don't get to watch our rehearsals until the last day of class, so mom didn't get to see exactly what we learned today.
All of the ballerinas heading to our studioSydney reportedly had a nice time watching the older, incredibly talented ballerinas, dreaming of the day when she is old enough for dance class. And she enjoyed a yummy smoothie.
1 comment:
Haley! What a BEAUTIFUL ballerina you are. I am so glad that mommy has started you in dance class. And, oh my gosh, I grazed past the pic of the little girl holding the smoothie, and just thought it was Haley. Nope - that is Sydney. I cannot believe how much they continue to look alike. Sweet, pretty girls - so glad y'all are adding another to the bunch. :) Have fun in San Diego!
Post a Comment