The next Day: "Daddy, I don't want you to go to work." D: I have to work to earn money. H: "Just stop working and stay home so that we can make chairs." D: Chairs? H: "Yes, chairs. And we will paint them and sell them for money."
"Mommy, it looks like there is something wrong with your belly button. It's sticking out!"
M: "Haley, are you excited about the new baby?" H: "No, I don't really want another baby. But Sydney does. She needs a little sister to play with. That way, she won't be the littlest anymore."
I routinely use the words "looks like" to begin a sentance, such as "Looks like Haley wants to slip n slide now." I ask a ton of questions complete with plenty of follow-up questions as well.
I've said plenty of other cute things but mommy's preg. brain can't always remember them later.
I am 39 inches (80th %) and 33 lbs (75th %) and most people think that I am 4 or 5 years old due to my vocabulary, maturity level and size.
In other news, no - we have not decided on a name for babygirl3. Daddy calls her "bearcat" which is a strange combo of names they each like. Hopefully we will all know her name before she is born in late September! You are all welcome to continue suggesting though!
5 comments:
She's so big! Giancarlo isn't even that heavy yet and he's about to turn 5! Wow!
When she asks you questions and you're overwhelmed start turning them back on her. Like, if she asks questions you're pretty sure she can come up with an answer to, ask back, "I don't know. Why?" I works like a charm on Giancarlo!
I like the name Felicity. It was one of my favorite shows when I was a child. Even today I have some DVD's that I love to watch. lol
Haley is such a doll! Sydney too! Can't wait to see your newest little sweetheart.
As of last week I like the name Natalie and I'd like Natalia, except it seems hard to say. (I was trying to help my sister with names, but she found out she's having a boy!)
We are pregnant! 15 weeks along and we had a negative on our Downs and Trisomy 18 screening.
Jennifer Brown
Beautiful family, Pacheco's! As for a name, Ashlynn?????
Post a Comment