I love dancing and immediately get up and grove at the first sound of any type of music. I am a mommy's girl, big time. I refuse to stay in the nursery at church. I love all things girly: shoes, necklaces and all jewelry, purses,tiaras, hats, and all dress up clothes.
My big girl room is ready - look for pics to come soon! However, I am in no way ready to move from my crib to the twin sized bed waiting for me. We'll have to wait and see when I can be trusted to move up, but hopefully the time will come before or soon after Berkley arrives. Speaking of, I have no concept of the fact that I have a baby sister on the way. Mom is a little nervous about what my reaction to her will be.
I had a good well visit and am 21 lbs (25th percentile) and 31.5 inches (75th-90th percentile). Long and lean. No complaints here! This is the first time my measurements have differed from my sisters, as I am a pound lighter than she was and 1/2 inch taller.
I am enjoying the summer and love being in the water or sandbox. The best part of getting hot and sweaty outside is that mommy occasionally lets me enjoy a popsicle afterward. I am a happy girl and easy to make smile, most of the time. I am not a fan of dogs at all, except at safe distances, while in protective arms. I have a truly adorable personality once you get to know me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment