This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Friday, October 02, 2009
Happy Birthday, Berkley
4 comments:
Stephanie Rye
said...
Hello Heather, congratulations on your precious new baby girl. I would love to come visit you for lunch next time I am in town, possibly next Monday. Let me know if that is OK. I will be in touch. Love ya!!
4 comments:
Hello Heather, congratulations on your precious new baby girl. I would love to come visit you for lunch next time I am in town, possibly next Monday. Let me know if that is OK. I will be in touch. Love ya!!
What an adorable family! congrats you guys!
YEAH! Happy birthday Berkley and congrats to your family! :)
Brian, Kelly, and Selah O'Connor
Congrats Heather, Joe, Haley and Sydney!
Jennifer Brown
PS. I love her name!
Post a Comment