Friday, November 06, 2009

Eighteen Months

I was just thinging that an update on me was long overdue!

Now that I am 18 months old, I can do so many new things. I can sing with 90% accuracy the entire ABC song. I can count to 10. I know all of my colors and many shapes too. I can also correctly identify many letters! I can say our dinnertime prayer and can recite the Our Father prayer fairly well. A lot of this knowledge comes from having an older sister who is joyfully exposing me to so many things - thanks, Haley! But also I am a bit advanced. I carry on decent conversations using short sentances too and am a little parrot, repeating everything.

I like to watch curious george on TV and love reading books. My favorites are Chicka Chicka ABC and Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do You See?" I like to play dress up and play with barbies and weebles. I love to be outside.

I throw my share of tantrums too, when I fail to get my way. Mom is having to learn to deal with this habit.

I love to eat M&M's and macaroni cheese. My favorite veggie is broccoli, favorite fruit is berries (blue, black and raspberries)

I was a mommy's girl, big time as you may remember but since the arrival of Berkley I have a new BFF, my Daddy.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: