I am fully communicative and happier for it. Some of mom's favorite things she's heard me say lately include: "Mommy: tell you something. One time...Haley...ran off." "Mommy: Daddy is so cute." "Mommy, stop singing." "Ahhhhh!! Haley took my Cinderella!! Where's Belle? Where's Ariel?" "Mommy, where's my football?" Me: I'm not sure, Syndey. "It's in the gutter Mommy. Tell Daddy to buy me a new one." Me: Okay, Sydney. I'll tell Daddy. "I want a purple one Mommy."
I wear at least one ballerina/princess dress per day. I love dressing up and am all girl.
I am by far mom and dad's most difficult child. Always have, always will be. It's funny how true the whole birth order connection is. I am certainly mom and dad's payback for any grief they may have caused their parents.
I am teeny tiny. Skinny and tall. Sometimes, I choose not to eat much of my dinner. I could eat macaroni and cheese for every meal and call it "roni cheese."
2 comments:
Funny, in our family the second child is the ANGEL--almost too easy. Our first and third are the scary ones. Here's hoping #4 will be a breeze...
Erika
She is ALWAYS a perfect little angel when she is with me and grandpa. I've never seen the difficult Sydney. Stay sweet . Grandma Pacheco
Post a Comment