This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Can you guess right?
These photos of Haley, Sydney and Berkley were each taken at 3.5 months old. Can you guess which is which? There may be a prize involved. Guess by posting a comment now!
10 comments:
Jamie Walsh Sasser
said...
Oh wow!! They all look identical. You guys are going to have your hands full when they're in high school.
10 comments:
Oh wow!! They all look identical. You guys are going to have your hands full when they're in high school.
hmmm...sydney, then haley, then berkley...but that's a total guess. all are beauties and all look identical!!
I say Haley, Sydney, then Berkley.
I am going to go with Sydney, Haley and Berkley. :)
Sydney, Haley then Berkley... and I did that at first glance without even looking at any one else's answers.
Think I might be right here:
Sydney, Haley and Berkley
Miss = Tammy.. no idea why it says "miss"
S,H,&B and alll three sweet. Mom and Dad you are both doing a 'super' job. Congrats. 3 and counting. Grandma Pacheco
sydney, berkley then haley
Sydney, Haley, Berkley...
Erika
Post a Comment