This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Thursday, April 01, 2010
another daddy's girl
The sweetest little girl I've ever met in my entire life. And you can tell her sisters I said so, because it is so true. God is good. He gave Berkley the most wonderful little personality and we are so incredibly blessed.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
She is soooo sweet. Always smiling. I don't think she knows how to cry ... she's happy and adores Mom and Dad ... she beams when she sees them. Haley and Sydney are sweet sisters. Good job Mom and Dad. Grandma Pacheco
1 comment:
She is soooo sweet. Always smiling. I don't think she knows how to cry ... she's happy and adores Mom and Dad ... she beams when she sees them. Haley and Sydney are sweet sisters. Good job Mom and Dad. Grandma Pacheco
Post a Comment